November 2nd, 2018 Seminar – SOLD OUT
Full-Arch Implant Prosthetics for the Restorative Dentist; Fixed, Removable and Immediate Provisionalization:
- Date: Nov 2, 2018
- Location: The Daniel Inn, 10 Water Street, Brunswick, Maine 04011
- Price: $395 (6CEU), 6 credit hours
- Description: With the advent of digital technologies, fabrication of immediate implant-born provisional teeth are an attractive and highly predictable treatment. Furthermore, immediate loadfacilitates soft tissue healing, reduces appointments and lowers expenses while increasing patient and practitioner satisfaction. In this lecture, participants will learn prosthetic principles parameters and steps necessary for ideal restorative-driven removable and fixed prosthetics in a digital workflow.
- Learn Full-arch implant prosthetic guidelines for predictable esthetics, phonetics and function.
- Learn ideal patient treatment planning in maxillary and mandibular fixed and removable implant rehabilitations
- Discuss removable implant prosthetics, overdenture attachments and common sources of complications
- Discuss rational and advantages for immediate dental implant placement and immediate provisionalization in fixed full-arch rehabilitations.
- Learn patient selection and patient specific factors leading to successful treatment planning for immediate placement, functional restorations and ideal esthetic outcome.
- Discuss TeethXpress immediate full-arch solution and benefits of utilizing digital protocols of guided implant placement and immediate guided prosthetic full-arch replacement.
- Learn how to use a clear duplication functional impression to create a final full-arch prosthetic following a TeethXpress immediate placement and provisionalization.
- Participants will learn digital workflow and specific technologies essential for streamlined treatment for implant placement, provisionalization and final restoration.
- Discussion of full arch restorative materials, esthetics and techniques for fabrication final prosthetic restorations.