Dr. Oshetski’s Experience And Expertise
Dr. Oshetski earned his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and completed a General Practice Residency program at the Baltimore Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center (VAMC). After completing his residency, Dr. Oshetski was invited to serve as the clinical supervisor of the General Practice Residency Program, where for many years he served as clinical supervision to GPR residents in the surgical and prosthetic aspects of implant rehabilitations.
Dr. Oshetski brings his expertise in the surgical and restorative aspects of dental implant rehabilitations to Maine where his digitally-driven dental practice focuses on advanced restorative, sedation and dental implant rehabilitations.
Dr. Oshetski is an active member of various organizations including:
- American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (Diplomate)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Diplomate/Fellow)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (Fellow)
- Academy of General Dentistry (Fellow)
- International College of Dentist (Fellow)
- Surgical Staff, Maine Medical Center
- Founder, Oshetski Implant Seminars
- American Dental Association
- Maine Dental Association
- Merrymeeting Bay Dental Society (Past President)
- Oasis Health Free Dental Clinic (Volunteer/ Board Member)
Looking for an experienced Implant Dentist you can trust? Look no further!