James A. Oshetski, DDS, DABOI/ID, DICOI, FAAID, FAGD, FICD
Dr. Oshetski earned his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and completed a General Practice Residency program at the Baltimore Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center (VAMC). After completing his residency, Dr. Oshetski was invited to serve as the clinical supervisor of the General Practice Residency Program, where for many years he provided lecture and clinical supervision to GPR residents in the surgical and prosthetic aspects of implant rehabilitations.
Dr. Oshetski is a nationally recognized implant dentist and an expert on digitally-driven dental technology. He focuses on advanced restorative dentistry , sedation, and dental implant rehabilitations. Dr. Oshetski is a sought after educator, guest lecturer and speaker for Biohorizons implant systems. He founded Oshetski Implant Seminars and an AAID study club in Maine to enhance educational opportunities in implant dentistry throughout New England. His focus of streamlining treatments, enhancing outcomes and sharing his experience with other dentist through mentorship and teaching is a testament to his commitment to his patients and profession.
If you’re looking for a full service dental office in Brunswick ME, you’ve come to the right place!
Dr. Oshetski is an active member of various organizations including:
- American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (Diplomate)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Diplomate/Fellow)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (Fellow)
- Academy of General Dentistry (2016 Fellow)
- Misch International Implant Institute (Mastership)
- International College of Dentists (Fellow)
- American Dental Association
- Maine Dental Association
- Merrymeeting Bay Dental Society (Past President)
- Oasis Health Free Dental Clinic (Volunteer/ Board Member)