James A. Oshetski, DDS, DABOI/ID, DICOI, FAAID, FAGD
Dr. Oshetski earned his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland Baltimore College of Dental Surgery and completed a General Practice Residency program at the Baltimore Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center (VAMC). After completing his residency, Dr. Oshetski was invited to serve as the clinical supervisor of the General Practice Residency Program, where for many years he provided lecture and clinical supervision to GPR residents in the surgical and prosthetic aspects of implant rehabilitations.
Dr. Oshetski brings his expertise to Maine where his digitally-driven dental practice focuses on advanced restorative, sedation and dental implant rehabilitations.
If you’re looking for a full service dental office in Brunswick ME, you’ve come to the right place!
Dr. Oshetski is an active member of various organizations including:
- American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry (Diplomate)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Diplomate/Fellow)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (Fellow)
- Academy of General Dentistry (2016 Fellow)
- Misch International Implant Institute (Mastership)
- American Dental Association
- Maine Dental Association
- Merrymeeting Bay Dental Society (Past President)
- Oasis Health Free Dental Clinic (Volunteer/ Board Member)